Thank you all for being part of this 1st International Assembly!
Themes of this Assembly
- Western Knowledge & Indigenous Knowledge
- The Construction of Identities and the
Geopolitics of Power: Challenging Imposed and Fixed Identities.
- Food and its role in the construction - and deconstruction - of communities: Conversations around Food and in Community.
- National and Transnational Migration.
- Reading Nature: Understanding Land and its
- Youth Empowerment: Creating Spaces for the Voices
of Youth to be Heard.
- Land Rights, Human Rights, Whose Rights?
Understanding the Colonial Legacy and its Impact on Land Ownership and Land
- Resilience or Resistencia? Sharing Stories of Success in Community Development.
- Art and Resistance: Creating Stories Everyone
- What is the Next Step? Collecting Experiences and Planning for the Future.